Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I'm due 4/25 with my first as well! Super excited!
    Girls: * Liviana * Kate * Elise * Juliet * Geneveive * Annalise *
    Boys: . Julian . Cormac . Hudson . Max . Truman . Sawyer . Caleb . Everett . Conrad. Dean. Archer .

Oh, just wishful thinking really. The last month of pregnancy is absolutely brutal, all you think is "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!".
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad~Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire~Esme Adora~Sophie Elinor~Fleur Genevieve~Elsa Genevieve

And no, I've had extremely little morning sickness (usually I'm sick morning, noon, and night for the entire duration of my pregnancy!) and the only symptom I really have is feeling tired and run down. But I feel you though, I have 4 other pregnancies under my belt where I was sick as hell. At least with my first it only lasted the first trimester and then subsided, but the other 3 were vicious.
    Last edited by gigigibbons; October 10th, 2012 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Grammatical error
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad~Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire~Esme Adora~Sophie Elinor~Fleur Genevieve~Elsa Genevieve

I'm not expecting, but both of my cousins are giving birth in April (well technically my cousin and my cousin-in-law since Matthias giving birth would be very interesting).
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Matthias giving birth would be interesting!

I'm feeling great (just a teeny bit tired), but I'm nervous about my scan and blood test results (going to get them on friday). I'm sure everything's fine, I just get really nervous and anxious about these things.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014