Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Emma Amelia is very vowel and 'm' heavy, so the names don't work very well together at all. Emma Adele and Amelia Lily would work much better or even Amelia Reese because Amelia Lily is the name of British female singer.

Niall Jacob has really caught my eye, so handsome but I can imagine there will be a lot of Niall's running around soon because of the One Direction singer. Eli Conor is cute but doesn't compare to Niall Jacob.

Thanks. Though I like the repetition of Emma Amelia.
    Shealah
    xo

Favorites:

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Lily Adele Reese-- the Lily Adele part of this name has the correct meter, but it's very L-heavy. Reese doesn't work since you have two stressed syllables in a row (-DELE in Adele and REESE); additionally, it doesn't seem to fit well with the other names in terms of phonetics or style family.

Eli Conor- also metrically correct, though Eli almost equally stresses both syllables. It's a bit abrupt, and would need a long (3+ syllable) surname to balance it.

Niall Jacob-- and unexpected combination. Better from a metrical perspective would be a middle name where the emphasis was on any syllable *except* the first [for example, Niall Connaught ]. I like the handsome, mythological, underused Niall, even if it's somewhat associated with a boy band.

Emma Amelia -- this unfortunately is your worst combination. As others noted, the sounds are similar to the point that it sounds like a stutter. It's impossible to know where one name begins and the other ends. Additionally, they come from the same root so you're giving the same name twice.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Thanks for your opinion. Thanks for letting me know though. Lily Adele is prettier than Lily Adele Reese, I agree. Niall is from One Direction, that's where I got the name. That and the Nile river. Just stuck Jacob there. Eli is a name I like, and Conor I like too, also as in Conor Maynard..
    Shealah
    xo

Favorites:

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara