Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm sure I posted a reply on here...
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Eulalie Marie - Eulalie is beautiful. I think it's my favorite from your list. While I don't usually like Marie in the middle name spot, I like the sentimentality behind it. Another combo I like from mixing and matching your names is Eulalie Honora.

Evelyn Rae - I like Evelyn, and Evelyn Rae is an ok combo.

Adelaide Piper - I should like Adelaide in theory, but it sounds like a hard, cacophonous name to me. Both names flow together, though.

Emery Honora - I'm not particularly a fan of Emery, but Honora is terribly sweet. I have trouble getting my mouth around the whole combo. I feel like I have to stretch it a bit to pronounce it.

Claire Henrietta - Oh, very nice! I really like this combination! For what it's worth, I don't think Claire is too popular.

Alder Reed - Not a fan of Alder. Reed sounds all right as a middle name.

Elym Fitzpatrick - Not really digging Elym. Also, it looks like a feminine name to me. I think it's because of the "y."

Casper Glenn - Casper is a great name, I think. I'm not fond of Glenn, but the combo flows nicely.

Archer Wren - I don't like Archer at all, but I'm not personally big on -er names. I love Wren for a girl. I'm not sure how I feel about it for a boy, though.

Abacus Reed - An abacus is an instrument used in times past to teach mathematics. I just can't get behind it. Reed is ok, though.
    Last edited by appalachian_lady; October 9th, 2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Can't spell!
    Help my blog grow by visiting Name Treasures!

Eulalie Marie -- I like this, probably my favorite from your girl's list
    Evelyn Rae --pretty name, but a little boring, the family connections help
    Adelaide Piper -- I like Adelaide OK (not my style, but nice), but yes it doesn't flow great with Piper and I think the name images clash a bit
    Emery Honora -- I prefer Ellery, and yes it's a bit vowel heavy.
    Claire Henrietta -- I like Henrietta Claire better

Boys:
    Alder Reed -- I like it, although I prefer the spelling Reid (but with the family connection Reed makes sense)
    Elym Fitzpatrick -- Not a fan of made-up names...what about Willem? Willem Fitzpatrick is a solid name =)
    Casper Glenn -- Ooh I like it, kinda creepy/cool!
    Archer Wren -- No.
    Abacus Reed -- Silly husbands. How about Atticus? Atticus Reed is a nice name, kind of Southern-sounding with the whole TKAM connection, with some depth of history behind it.

Girls:

Eulalie Marie -- I adore this! I am glad you put in the pronunciation, I have been a bit confused about it. I think it is really sweet, I can imagine a little girl but also a more elegant adult woman.

Evelyn Rae -- I always loved Evelyn but I think it is getting a bit popular. Not a bad choice though =]

Adelaide Piper -- I like Adelaide, but I always worry that she would simply go by Addy, which I don't like as much. I think maybe a more vowel-y middle for this one would flow better?

Emery Honora -- This name has the best flow, I feel like. I don't know how much that really matters, though, when you'll really just be calling them their first names! Emery is pretty but it makes me think of the University?

Claire Henrietta -- Maybe Henrietta Claire? I like that better than the other way around. Also, I don't think Clara is as popular as Claire, if that is an option for you?

Boys:

Alder Reed -- I like this a lot! It has a lot in common with more common (Asher) and traditional (Alfred) names but it is original and very pleasant sounding. I would maybe worry about the nickname Al, but I guess there are worse things =]

Elym Fitzpatrick -- I think that this is a little too obscure. Just reading it is hard to pronounce. Plus, think of all the El girl names that are popular now, It might be difficult. I like Fitzpatrick though!

Casper Glenn -- I think of the ghost when I first see it, but I think maybe with there being more Jaspers out there it will fade. This combo is very nice, it is cool that the whole thing is from your grandfather.

Archer Wren -- I love this! Goes together so well, and it is a strong sounding name with a more natural/soft middle. Perfect.

Abacus Reed -- I'm not sure about this one. Of your A- beginnings I think I prefer Archer and Alder.

Hope this helps! I think Eulalie and Archer or Alder could go well together. For future kids you could keep the vowel beginnings?

I really like Adler Reed; however, out of all the boys names Casper Fitzpatrick is my favorite. (I love Cass or Fitz for a boy's nn)
    For the girl, my favorite would be Claire Marie. Clair Marie shows freshness and class. Eulalie will definately cause some teasing with the "Ukulele" and Emery reminds me of a nail file. Also, Henrietta, Evelyne and Adalaide have that old lady name feel to them.