Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do you feel about the name Talulla.

We are expecting our first girl, and want something different yet girlie! My husband and I both agree on this name and spelling ( it's the Irish version) but is it too "out there"? We plan on using the nickname Lula.....

Makes me think of the actress Tallullah Bankhead and also makes me think of the waterfalls in Georgia. I do like it.

How could it have an Irish version just by dropping the H and one of the L's when the name itself is from the Choctaw language? It's a Native American name.

I love it! This name was used in both the Native American and Irish cultures! It's so pretty and I LOVE Lula! I don't think it's too out there and it's distinctive, pretty, and girlie. Very nice! It's one of my favorites.

I heard it for the first time today on a very cute, bubbly toddler. She also goes by the nickname Lula. Very distinctive without being over-the-top. Love it.

I know a little Tallulah who goes exclusively by Lou & Lula. I think it's sweet, but it's quite a mouthful! It's flapperish & exuberant, musical & whimsical.