Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How bad is this naming faux-pas?

I know a family that has mom Christina, dad Carl, daughters Chelsea, Chloe, and Camille, and then son...Zachary. His name feels so out of place to me. How noticeable/bad do you think it is or do you think it's just fine?
    Audrey Cecilia - Jude Alexander - Christian Nathaniel - Violet Annabelle - Felicity Charlotte - and introducing Isaac Benjamin

My babies!

Not the end of the world, but it does seem a little odd. I wonder if they ran out of C names that they loved or they just never noticed the theme in the first place.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Zachary does stick out like a sore thumb, doesn't he? I think it's bad enough with the three older girls but it kind of gets rubbed in his face when the parents also have the same initial too. I find it hard to believe but... maybe they didn't love any "C" boys names.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I don't think it's bad at all. Why use a C name when you don't love one? Personally speaking, I'd rather be the 'odd kid out' and have a name that starts with a different initial than my siblings and parents, than have my parents name me something they don't like.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

It doesn't bother me that much because Zachary has -ch- in the middle. The sound fits with his sisters too, but the C-C-C-C-C-Z theme is a bit off, but I'm not bothered by it at all.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto