Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Still working for baby name

An updated list from my earlier post, we have a boy, Shea Benjamin and a girl, Scout Scarlett already and are waiting on baby 3. We have struck off a few and added a few. Feel fairly certain middle names will be Jameson or James for a boy and waverly for a girl. Thoughts and feedback always welcome and appreciated.
    Girl list
    Drew
    Phoebe
    Stella
    Sadie
    Wynn
    Boy list
    Sullivan (Sully)
    Nate
    Drew
    Cash

Thoughts?

Oh, I adore Waverly! I like these combos:

Stella Waverly
    Phoebe Waverly

Drew Jameson
    Sullivan James
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I love Waverly! I wanted Waverly Winter for a girl but husband will only consider Waverly as a middle name. Am really attracted to Drew for a girl but think it needs to be double barrelled name so it's obvious it's a girl, like Drew Marie or Drew Lucille, then the middle name of Waverly...does that make sense?

Waverly Winter is a guilty pleasure of mine! Can't use it as me and my boyfriend's last names are very W-heavy.

Drew is pretty unisex I think, I prefer it on a boy but I think Drew Waverly would be cute too, as the w-sound is different.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

My husband and I picked the name Stella in 2000 when it was ranked in the 900s. By the time we started trying to have a baby six years later, it was in the 400s. Our daughter Stella was born in 2008, and since then, Tori Spelling, Ellen Pompeo, Matt Damon and multiple other celebrities have named their daughters Stella. The name is now ranked #73. It's a great name but it is now EVERYWHERE.