Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Masculine boy names

Here's my list. We're looking for masculine names. It must flow with Charlotte!
    Andrew
    Joshua
    Elijah
    Nicholas
    Zachary
    Joshua has been my all time favorite but I don't know if it flows with Charlotte.
    What do you think? Suggestions are welcome!! I like traditional and biblical names. Thank you!!!

I actually love Charlotte and Joshua together! I am a massive Joshua fan, but since it's my cousin's name I don't feel like I can use it up front. I would love to meet siblings named Charlotte and Joshua! That's adorable. Elijah is my second pick.

What about:

Jonah
    Gabriel
    Henry
    Jack
    Everett
    Holden
    Isaac
    Julian
    Lucas/Lucian/Luke
    Riley
    Rhys
    Daniel (LOVE Charlotte and Daniel together!)
    Samuel
    Nathaniel (Nathaniel's not a personal favorite of mine, but I do think Charlotte and Nathaniel work well...)

It seems like you like masculine, but sort of soft names. So I tried to tailor my suggestions to that.

Good luck!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I like the suggestion of Nathaniel with Charlotte. From your list I like Nicholas best.
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

Charlotte and Joshua are lovely together Go with your heart on this one!

Charlotte and Elijah! So cute together.