Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I taught a little girl named Aria a few years ago. She's 10 now. I told her mother she was ahead of her time. I had never heard the name before!

I think Isla (pronounced Eye-la) is another name like Aria. It's getting very popular right now, but still sounds pretty unique.

Also, try Ariana/Arianna.
    Madeleine * Catherine * Elizabeth * Grace * Caroline * Eliza * Florence * Cordelia * Claudia * Lillian * Matilda * Eloise * Therese * Julia * Cecilia * Camille

William * Sebastian * Julian * John Paul * Vaughan * Gabriel * Leo * Thibault * Fabian * Xavier * Hadrian * Cassius * Emanuel * Henry * Owen * Jude

I like the name, but I'm beyond tired of seeing it tbh. I'm thinking of crossing it off of my own list. It's turning into Jasmine for me: Seeing it every where and tired of it, a lot of people see it as unique, I don't at all. It's far far from unique imo.

Aria leads me to: Ariana, Arianne, Aurora, Aliana, Maria, Dahlia
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

25 year-old name lover and cat-momma to Clover and Calvin

Oh, and Adria!
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

One of the reasons that Aria is increasing in popularity is that there is a character on the HBO series "Game of Thrones" named Arya. The character is very spunky, and quite popular. Although it's a pretty name, because Aria is a noun, to me it sort of sounds as if you are naming your child Symphony or Opera.

Alternatives might be

Ariel
    Artemis
    Carys
    Mia
    Miranda