Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I, like others, couldn't figure out how to pn the first one. I figured that Elease was meant to be Elise. I also know an Aleece. I much prefer Elise over the other 2!

Girls names Shneail don't often grown up to own many things from Chanel.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Simply put: such odd spellings make the parents look illiterate.

Emilia
    xoxox
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF

Shneail and Elease, strange pair of sisters, I do pity them. Elease, at least, isn't that much difficult to figure out, but Shneail, I did wonder how that was spelled. And I by far prefer sisters Chanel and Elise rather than Shneail and Elease. Where were these girls born, though?
    Pandora, Tillie, Echo, Flora, Eira, Vienna, Rosalind

Quote Originally Posted by sylfessev View Post
    Shneail and Elease, strange pair of sisters, I do pity them. Elease, at least, isn't that much difficult to figure out, but Shneail, I did wonder how that was spelled. And I by far prefer sisters Chanel and Elise rather than Shneail and Elease. Where were these girls born, though?
    Jamaica actually. I thought it was in the States.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto