Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking Which name do you like more???

Hi everybody, I was wondering if you could help me decide on 2 names... Scarlett Noelle or Scarlett Willow. I love them both but I don't know which I like more!!! Most people that I've asked have liked Scarlett Noelle but I still can't decide!! I'm due January 12th and my husband said that he likes both of them... please help!!! All opinions appreciated!!

<3 me!!!

They are both good. I'd have to say though I slightly prefer Scarlett Noelle.

I like Scarlett Noelle. Not a fan of Willow, sorry
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Both so pretty!!! I can't use Willow for my baby, so I'm picking Scarlett Willow for you! I love the image I see in my head when I hear this name, and I feel Noelle is a bit overused as a middle.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I again think that adjective + noun (color scarlet + tree willow) is a bit much. I like the balance between the very bold and striking Scarlett and the more feminine and understated Noelle.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)