Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I prefer Rosalie. I personally don't consider the name exclusively "Twilight" I guess because Rosalie was used a long time before Twilight was around.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Rosalind is prettier I think. Rosalie is beautiful too, and as I've not read the books or seen the movies I didn't know it was a Twilight name.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Both are really great names -- I just happen to prefer Rosalind.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

I much prefer Rosalie. I think it's very romantic sounding. I find the -lind ending of Rosalind awkward to say. Despite having read all the Twilight novels I do not tie this name soley to the series. I think unless the name is connected to a major character, people tend to forget the association fairly quickly.

Both are lovely, I like Rosalind a bit more, just feels stronger to me