Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Newest member of the family!

We just got a new kitten yesterday! Her name is Penelope Rose Danielle "Poppy". Yes it is a very long but we had to make everyone happy! So what do you think about it?
    ~Abigail
    A 17-year-old aspiring actress and writer. And a mega name lover!

Girls: Seraphina, Willow, Elena, Anastasia, Freya, Scarlett, Bellatrix, Chloe, Priscilla, Esther
    Boys: Tuvia, Israel, Orlando, Rowan, Wesley, Niall, Olaf, Edward, Tierny , Griffin

Awwww what a nice name Penelope for the cat!!
    Boop Boop online deals of the day Boop Boop

My in laws always give their pets crazy long names (their dog has 6!) I love the name Penelope/Poppy for a cat
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

My boyfriend has a hedgehog also named Penelope. (He granted me the honor of naming her.)
    I love the name; its so quirky and cute!
    (Though I hate the fact that Kourtney Kardashian named her little girl that. )

Anyway, no offense, but in your name combo I feel that Danielle sticks out and doesn't follow.

Thanks everyone for your feedback, we are loving her!

zoey_walker53, none taken. My little sister wanted to name her Danielle but no one else did, so we threw it in for a middle name to make her happy.
    ~Abigail
    A 17-year-old aspiring actress and writer. And a mega name lover!

Girls: Seraphina, Willow, Elena, Anastasia, Freya, Scarlett, Bellatrix, Chloe, Priscilla, Esther
    Boys: Tuvia, Israel, Orlando, Rowan, Wesley, Niall, Olaf, Edward, Tierny , Griffin