Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Describe This...

So, the first poster will give a name, the next poster then describes what they think that child would be like. [age, hobbies, looks, personality etc.] then gives a new name of the opposite gender for the next poster.

E.g
    1st poster
    Miranda Jane - A toddler with light blonde hair and piercing green eyes. She loves playing with her dolls and cubby house. She is a very bubbly child with lots of energy and fun to be around.

Jonathan Vincent

2nd poster
    Jonathan Vincent - A nerdy 14 year old.....

Get it? Be as creative and descriptive with the names and descriptions as you want.

I'l start with: Giovanna Kate
    17 year old girl in year 12 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names. JT is my life <3

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan, Kallie, Xia, Poet, Wren, Quinn
    Boys: Lachlan, Ryan, Oliver, Benjamin, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper, Jace

Giovanna Kate- An outgoing 14 year old who loves singing and acting. She has long, straight, dark brown hair and green eyes. She is half Italian.

Next name: Daniel Elliot

Daniel Elliot - average 10 year old with dark hair and lots of friends

Alana Rachel

Alana Rachel - A pretty, ten-year-old, half-Hebrew half-Hawaiian girl. She has mid-length dark brown hair, chocolate eyes and is of average stature. She is rather soft-spoken and she enjoys playing the violin, reading and helping out with her younger siblings.

Jeremy Felix (Jem)
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

Jeremy Felix (Jem)- blonde, brown eyed 10 year old boy, loves playing football (soccer to Americans) and going to the cinema with his big sister Katie.

Willa Rose
    πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–17 year old BritberryπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
    πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Writer, dreamer, loverπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Marina, Bianca, Amber, Honor, FallonπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, MariusπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings