Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think of 2 Broke Girls first and then Jessica Simpson.

However, I wouldn't use a name I used on a pet, that's just kind of creepy in my opinion. If the child finds out, it'll be like "you named me after a dog!"
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

There was a berry who posted about hating having the same name as her mothers cat a few weeks ago. (Sorry I don't remember who it was). I think she was asking about renaming herself. While I understand loving the name Max I'd be very careful when considering giving your child the name you had for a beloved family pet. The Jessica Simpson thing would bother me less. When your daughter is 10 I doubt people will remember it so strongly (also I'm fairly certain that 95% of my friends wouldn't make that association).
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Why not use Maxine? You would still get Max without Jessica Simpson association.
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

Maxine is really cute and probably due for a comeback! I am considering using it as a middle name if we ever have another daughter; my brother is a Maxwell.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas Christopher, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

I like the suggestion of Maxine. The former pet association doesn't bother me too much, it would bother me if the pet was still around which in your case it isn't. Family members may think it odd at first, but they would probably forget it after a little while. She would make the name her own, instead of it being a former family pet name.

Of course, I don't know if Maxine has the same style as Chase Olivia. One is a obvious retro girls name and the other is a boys name on a girl. I posted a thread about sibsets and saw a lot of people mentioning cohesiveness with sibling names. Chase and Maxine may not have that cohesiveness. Of course, it matters more if you like the names. Sibsets are not very important in the long run.

From your list I like Avery and Quinn. I am not much into using boys names for girls, but those two are nice on girls imo.