Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me name my cats! (One boy & one girl)

Hello, everyone! Well, I have just got two new baby kittens today & want to find for names that suit them. I thought here would be a good place to start! I first thought of naming them Lancelot & Guinevere, because I thought it was a cute idea, but I am curious what you all think & am open to new ideas!

So, any ideas?

Purrdita, General Motor, Roary, Dinah, Binks, Duke, Duchess, Dash, Sherlock, Whiskey (better than Whiskers), Winter, Snow, Frostine

Also if the girl happens to be white, there is a female princess-cat in a fairy tale named Blanchette
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Silveria, Vitellia, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Howell, Theron, Sander

Lancelot and Guinevere are cute (for cats, not siblings >.<)

What color are they?

My cats are Aspen and Jinx. (I just liked Aspen and Jinx because I got her on Friday the 13th )
    ~*~Ames~*~

Proud mommy of three beautiful girls:
    Delaney Brooke (6-27-05)
    Ryley Kate (4-16-07)
    Quinn Michaela (6-1-13)

The boy is grey with some white bits, & the girl is white! Oh, that's a cute pair of names! I like how there is a story behind her name as well. Really makes it special & unique for her!

Thanks! My Aspen is pure gray and has long fur. Jinx actually came with the name Tinkerbell but it didn't suit her (she is a shorthaired tiger stipe).

I gave them mns that are GPs of mine that I'll never be able to use: Aspen Svetlana and Jinx Anastasia.

IDK if you want to keep their names as a theme, but if I had a pure white cat, I'd name her Bianca.

But that being said, Guinevere is kind of perfect for her because it means "white wave'.

**I was thinking though, are the brother and sister? If so, it might be a little weird to name them after a couple that had a romantic relationship. I mean, I know they are cats but still.... I tend to overthink things like that though. IDK. Good luck!
    ~*~Ames~*~

Proud mommy of three beautiful girls:
    Delaney Brooke (6-27-05)
    Ryley Kate (4-16-07)
    Quinn Michaela (6-1-13)