Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I think Sylvana and Xiomara simply don't work next to each other, especially when rounded off with the abrupt English word Mist.

However, if you put a French spin on Sylvana, then it could work-- Xiomara Sylvaine has a nice meter. I can't find anywhere to stick Mist, however; is it important to you?

Persephone Elysia Willow flows quite nicely and works as is.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Mist isn't one of the important ones, but i love that Mist is a Valkyrie in the mythology. The other name we were thinking of putting there was Eisa. sounds like ice-ah
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I saw that one of the names you're considering is Eira, which I'm assuming is from the Welsh (unless there's a pagan connection I don't know about?). What about Xiomara Sylvaine Eirlys, or Xiomara Eirlys Sylvaine?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I considered both Eisa and Eir, which are both Norse names pronounced ice-ac and Ire.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Hey Dantea! Congratulations!!!! Honestly, I actively read your blog and Nameberry posts and I must say -- if you have a little girl, I will be surprised if you don't name her Persephone Elysia Willow. Not that your other choices aren't beautiful, but you've always mentioned how you've loved the name and how meaningful it is because you've studied mythology and the Greek language. I love the idea of calling a Persephone, "Sephie". But, whatever you choose, it will be beautiful and meaningful. Good luck!
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie