Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Now that I'm expecting

So now that I'm actually expecting and would be 2 weeks now I want some honest opinions on my top 2 girls names. These are the 2 that will be in consideration for daughter number 1.

Persephone Elysia Willow -- Elysia pronounced the Greek way eh-lee-see-uh

Sylvana/Silvana Xiomara Mist

All names have significance and I can take your honesty. I'd love to know anything and everything you feel, think, picture, whatever about these names and which is your favorite.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

WOW! Congrats on the pregnancy! My favourite is Persephone Elysia Willow for defo. I am quite liking Mist as a middle though.
    guinea piggie mama to Hetty+Olga+Enid+Winnie

Thanks. I'd be 2 weeks now! I can't stop shaking!

Mist is the name of one of Odin's Valkyries so it's not just a word name either. We quite like the feeling that she would be a "warrior for Odin"
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Hi Dantea, a huge congrats to you and your DH on your pregnancy! I know you've wanted it for awhile and now it's reality and you get to name your baby! Yeah! I think Persephone Elysia Willow is gorgeous and my fave of the two. It has a stunning blend of mythological and nature names. I like Sylvana but Sylvana Xiomara Mist has repetitive sounds (s's, a's and m's) that I find very complicated to say. I said it aloud numerous times and my tongue just trips up.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Persephone is such a wonderful name...I wish I had the guts to use it. Sephy is such a cute nn aswell. Persephone Elyis Willow gets my vote, haha!

Bree
    Proud mama to..

Eliska Seraphine (b. 3rd March 2001)
    Gabriel Blake 'Gabe' (b. 12th May 2008)
    Naomi Sage (b. 22nd August 2010)
    Scarlett Rowena (b. 28th September 2012)
    Murphy Atticus (b. 28th September 2012)

Top Choices:
    Coralie Nell ~ Juliette Rue ~ Claira Mae
    Willard Pasha ~ Hugo Elliott ~ River Thackeray