Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Girls names that begin with the letter 'O'?

All I can think of is Olive, Olivia, Odette,and Ophelia. Any other 'O' names?

Olympia is one that I adore. Ottilie, Otessa, Odessa, Odelia, Opal, Oceane / Oceana, Octavia, Olga, Oliviette, Ora, Orabela, and Oksana!
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Favorite girl names: Alice, Anastasia, Athena, Aurora, Calliope, Cordelia, Daenerys, Daisy, Eleanor, Guinevere, Gwendolyn, Isadora, Jessamine, Mirabella, Ophelia, Persephone, Seraphina, Tatiana, Violet, Willow

Favorite boy names: Arthur, Atlas, Gideon, Henry, Isaac, James, Leopold/Leonidas, Oliver, River, Roman, Thaddeus, Solomon, Walter

Oleanna and Ovidia are favourites of mine, I also adore Olympia, Odessa, Opal, Oceana and Octavia mentioned by pp, and Ophelia, Olive and Odette from your list.
    Oenone is also a favourite, pronounced ee-NO-nee so you could argue it's not an O name
    Olivine, Ombeline, Ottavia, Ondine, Oihana, Olwen, Opaline, Oriane/Oriana, Ostara, Ourisia and Ottilia are also lovely.
    GP's are Owl, Orchard (unisex), Omorose (o-mo-RO-seh) and Olallie.
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Maeva + Eulalie + Rosalind + Emerence + Saskia + Everild + Nimue + Anaïs + Ophelia + Lileas + Helena + Rixende
    Balthasar + Leonidas + Isidor + Philo + Alasdair + Edmund + Iskandar + Ignatius + Valentine + Emmanuel + Emrys

Mercy + Bloom + Evening + Blythe + Prosper + Briar + Boone + Hawthorn

Odilia, Olea/Oleander, Ollalie, Orabel, Oretta, Orithyia, and Orthia
    Undecided!!