Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Catalina

Living in CA, I have been to my namesake- Santa Catalina Island. It really is a beautiful place. That's where my name came from - Santa Catalina.
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; July 4th, 2013 at 06:32 PM.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Quote Originally Posted by agent99 View Post
    Thanks for this, I was wondering about mental images of a Catalina and I pictured a pale blonde for some reason but I'm mixed race, my skin is pretty olive and I get mistaken for Hispanic or Italian a lot so I was wondering what a real life Catalina looks like.
    I'm a Catalina. I have blonde hair and gray eyes. My hair isn't white-blonde, it's more of a dirty blonde. I don't think that's exactly what people picture when they think of a Catalina.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I love the name Catalina!

Love! Catalina is beautiful, it has always been one of my favorite names. My first association is Catalina the Infanta (princess) of Spain that later became Katherine of Aragon when she married King Henry VIII. But probably no one else has this association.
    I picture a girl with olive skin and long, flowing, dark hair.

Catalina Annemarie
    Catalina Susanne
    Catalina Anouk
    Catalina Annelore
    Catalina Annabelle/bel/bella
    Catalina Marianne
    Catalina Roseanne
    Catalina Annaliese
    Catalina Annette
    Catalina Antoinette
    Catalina Johanna
    Catalina Anais

Don't like the flow of all of them and not sure if they are what you are looking for, but I tried!

Anyway, congratulations on your little girl!