Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The only Bridget's I've known of we're gorgeous... I don't see that as an old lady name at all! Helen, on the other hand.. I want to love it, but it does feel old to me. I could probably get on board with Helene or Helena, though.

Bridget Helene gets my vote!

When people see a beautiful baby girl with a "grandma name", their perception of that name will automatically change. I know mine did when I met little Matilda the other day. Helen is a lovely name with so many great connections in history. It's a classic and you cannot go wrong with it. Bridget is just OK in my personal book, though it's not a bad choice either.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.

Baby #3 is due on Turkey Day 2015!

I agree with most of the others... I dont Bridget as an old lady name in the slightest, but Helen doesn't seem like a young person's name at all. I've never really met a nice Helen either, so I think that makes it a little worse in my book, haha.
    Kylee

I love Bridget! I don't see it as an old lady name at all. My favorite combinations are Bridget Claire and Bridget Rose.
    Anastasia Pearl, Caroline Audrey, Catherine Maeve,
    Elizabeth Jane, Grace Charlotte, Rose Genevieve

Benjamin Clark, Jack Ronan, James Frederick,
    Liam David, Luke Alexander, Patrick Elliot

I love the name Bridget so much!! One of my top choices has been Brighid (still pn Bridget, just a gaelic spelling). I think Bridget is one of those beautiful names that sounds amazing both as little girl and older lady. I have a ton of relatives named Bridget but they mostly all go by Bridie. Helen is beautiful too though. What about Bridget Helen or Helen Bridget? Both actually sound very nice together!
    I was going to use Brighid Maude if we used it.