Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Genevieve Vivienne

To your ear does Genevieve Vivienne flow or not.... What about Vivienne Genevieve.....though having very different meanings obviously their sounds are similar. Are they too similar to be together in the same name? Thanks for your thoughts.
    Shelby

I love both names, but I think there are too many 'v' sounds in both for them to be used together.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline & Patrick, Catherine & Luke, Claire & Liam

I don't think you should pair these two names together in a combo. Too similar sounding, with the vie's and all.
    But between the two, Vivienne Genevieve sounds a little better because the ienne ending breakings up the viv's, if you know what I mean. Whereas Genevieve Vivienne has got the viv's right after each other. Genevievivienne.

I agree! I love both names, but Vivienne Genevieve has too many v sounds going on. Even though I prefer Genevieve to Vivienne, I also agree that Vivienne Genevieve would sound better!
    Only 19 but a name lover!

Favorites:
    Girls:
    Top Five:Charlotte Belle,Emilia Alice,Clara Eve,Norah Lucille,and Adelaide/Adeline Pearl
    Other Favorites:Violet Isabelle,Lucy Arwen, Lila Josephine, Olive Beatrix,Amelie Sophia, Audrey Catherine,Louisa Caroline,Eliza Maeve,and Matilda Sophie
    Boys:
    Henry Caspian, Rory Philip,Asher Flynn, Jack Elias, and Gideon James

I wouldn't use them together for one child but I think they could be sisters.