Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Yes, I think Eulalia and Lorelai would be perfect for twins and I love that they have sentimental value to you and your family. Congrats on your twins!

Bree
    Proud mama to..

Eliska Seraphine (b. 3rd March 2001)
    Gabriel Blake 'Gabe' (b. 12th May 2008)
    Naomi Sage (b. 22nd August 2010)
    Scarlett Rowena (b. 28th September 2012)
    Murphy Atticus (b. 28th September 2012)

Top Choices:
    Coralie Nell ~ Juliette Rue ~ Claira Mae
    Willard Pasha ~ Hugo Elliott ~ River Thackeray

I'll have to disagree with most here. Never been a Lorelai fan. I don't think it is pretty and exotic like Eulalia. Arabella is beautiful but it's trendy right now

Shea * Jade * Azure * Fox * Greer * Blaise
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

I actually think Eulalia will be easier to say (for English speakers) than Eulalie. I think the final -ia will naturally morph into -ya for many ("you-lay-lya") which allows the mouth to be a bit lazier than enunciating you-lay-lee. While Eulalia and Lorelai are not exact style matches, they are both uncommon and euphonious feminine names. The family connection is icing on the cake.

I do think Winter and Snow are far, far too matchy, and I think they take a lot of the luster off the beautiful first names you've chosen. I don't care for either name, as I prefer nature names to be a bit more evocative (i.e. Birch and Rowan instead of Tree, Wren and Oriel instead of Birdie). Are you purposefully looking for more whimsical middle names to ground the first, or are you looking for equally dignified nature middles? These preserve that winters feel:

Aspen
    Birch
    Eira (Welsh for snow-- lots of names from this element, including Eirlys, Eirias, Arian, Arianwen)
    Hollis
    Neva (Spanish for snow)
    Lake
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)