Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love flower and colour names! However, I am a special needs teacher and there used to be a girl named Plum in another class (she wasn't in special needs) who would terrorize my students because they were different. I just wouldn't be able to get past the association. I do like the name Iris though!

I like Eulalia, and in my opinion prefer that to Eulalie.

however i don't think Lorelei is a good twin name. it seems like quite a mouthful to say aloud and i just don't think they are suited as their styles are too far fetched and they seem too dis-similar, but thats just my opinion.

Eulalia Snow seems like a great combo.

I'm glad that someone else likes Snow as a middle name! I'm due next February, but I don't need them both to have winter-inspired names.
    I do really like nature names as a lot of people in my family have nature themed names. Also, my husband and I met scuba-diving and he proposed to me during a meteor shower so it would have even more meaning for us. I really love the book The Night Before Christmas--but as I mentioned above the name Plum is not an option for me.

I like Eulalia and Lorelei together, a LOT. I like that you included the pronunciation, I remember a Spanish teacher of mine teaching us over and over to pronounce it Ay-oo-la-lee-ah. I like learning a new way to say it!

I like the names Azalea, Calla and Daisy. I love Rose but prefer Lorelai Rose to Eulalia Rose. What about Lorelei Briar?
    I really love your son's name Grover!! I have never heard it before but I think it's really great, and it is sweet you honored your great-grandpa.
    I also agree about the personal significance out-weighing the pop-culture reference, thanks for the support.