Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    dindlee - thank you for your combos. Miriam Emmaliese and Miriam Fiorella are both great. I like Miriam Emmaliese the best.

agent99 - new name! I like it thanks for going over all the names for me. I like Marcheline and Marceline both. Are they pronounced the same? I like that the root of the names come from Mars. I think it is a pretty companion to Jovienne. I know not everyone sees the planetary appeal here but I like both a lot. Thalassa is similar to what you said but with a soft Th sound at the beginning, Tha-lass-ah, though the way you wrote it is not wrong. Edith is a family name and I do not relate it with All In The Family but it is good to know that many initially would. I much prefer Millicent to Mildred. I don't think I would mind the mispronounciation of Poesy which is good because I know it would happen often. Thank you for your in depth analysis. I appreciate the time you took to go over my whole list to help me tweek it. Thanks for your favorites, your compliments, and your insight

No, not at all, ayelet Bryony is nice! I also like the spelling of Ayelette.... I have a dog named Sabrina so I like that for sure . I also think Serina/Sarina Alexandrie is cute too. I really like Alexandrie cause I never heard that before; it's unique but not too "out-there." Is lyrical a bad thing?

Daphne Marcheline - laurel tree / warrior- I've never loved Daphne and I'm not sure about the other one, but Delphine March would be a head-turner in my opinion.
    Corinna Elowen - maiden / elm- Carina Elowen might be better.
    Ayla Pandara - halo, moonlight / wife- Gorgeous! I like it a lot.
    Daisy Thalassa - flower name, pearl / the sea- I'd like it better if it were Thalassa Daisy.
    Sabrina Maple - mythology name, river name / tree name- LOVE! My favorite.
    Aloisa Norabel - renowned warrior / beautiful light- Sounds old-ladyish. I could see Norabel on a cow, not a child.
    Miriam Lilac - wished for child / flower, color- Pretty! Marian Lilac could be even better, in my opinion.
    Edith Tallulah - prosperous in war / leaping waters- I like Tallulah, but can't stand Edith. How about Amelie Tallulah?
    Phoebe Jovienne - radiant, shining one / Jupiter- I've never heard Jovienne, but I like it.
    Millicent Reverie - strong in work / daydream- It'd sound less old-lady and more, well, attractive if it were Melisande Reverie, which I think sounds beautiful and dreamlike.
    Saskia Bryony - knife / to sprout- Not the best on your list, but it's nice.
    Ivy Alexandrie - plant name / man's defender- Don't love the double -y/-ie ending, so maybe Ivy Alexandria? Reminds me of an ancient garden.
    Lainie Fiorella - bright shining one / little flower- Eh.
    Waverly Emmaliese - meadow of quivering aspens / universal- Eh.
    Gwendoline Poesy - white circle / poetry- Prefer the spelling Gwendolyn, otherwise adorable.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Lyrical is TOTALLY what I'm going for Serina/Serina is so pretty. I actually like the spelling. Would that spelling get me in touble? Should I stick with Serena? I like Sabrina more but I have a feeling my SO will really dig Sarina. He loves Sarah but I already have a cousin named Sarah. Alexandrie is a total gem in my eyes. I love the feel of it & I'm glad you like it, too. I'm usually not a huge fan of "Alexandra" names but this one strikes a cord with me. Thanks for your help.