Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A mn name for Waverly!

I am 93% sure she's going to be Waverly Wells, now I just need your opinions on a middle name! Some I have tossed around are:

Waverly Kate Wells (SO's Dad loves the name Kate)
    Waverly Grace Wells (my sister's name)
    Waverly Ann Wells (my Mom's mn)
    Waverly Winter Wells (I couldn't resist the suggestion, my own initials are SSS and she IS due in January!)

I love them all! lol The middle name isn't often used by other people so I would take the opportunity to put whatever you want in there. Waverly Winter Wells is quite the name, I must say. Not in a bad way though! It almost sounds literary or something. The only other thing I have to say is maybe try combining a couple of your other options for a double barreled middle. I don't usually like or suggest this, but there's something about Waverly Grace-Ann that has me swooning. lol I often call my son by both his first and middle and if I had a daughter named Waverly Grace-Ann I would definitely call her by her full name.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Imogen Temperance, Gwendolyn Lucille, Jessamyn Hazel, Charleston Hawk, Harrison Ambrose, Thompson Conrad

I like the 3-1-1 cadence of you monosyllabic middle names. If the family is pulling for Kate, then fine. Otherwise I find these combos appealing:

Wynne (WWW preserved!)
    Blaise
    Claire
    Faith
    Joy
    June
    Laine
    Lise
    Neve
    Tyne

I think Winter in particular doesn't work due to the repeated ERs... But there are other W options:

Waverly Weston Wells
    " Wyndham
    " Whitman
    " Woodruff
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I like Waverly Winter Wells! It just works despite the triple W's and the double -ers, and I agree that it sounds literary. If you decide that it's too much, than I would go with Waverly Kate Wells. When I say Grace Wells together, all I hear is Gray Swells... kinda gross... :/
    Last edited by ursa_minor; September 29th, 2012 at 02:48 AM.
    Esmeralda | Marceline | Enid | Rosalind | Floralba
    Evander | Atlas | Cassius | Lorcan

I like Waverly Winter Wells too. So, vote for WWW. Followed by Waverly Ann and Waverly Kate.