Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think if committing to a name gives you peace of mind it's great. It's not like it's going to be set in stone unless that's what you decide you'd like it to be.
    Maple Josephine Bleu reminds me too much of food -> my childhood love for Cordon bleu and maple syrup probably doesn't help that.
    I really like Nola Penelope Eve. It's the perfect combo of modern chic and classy.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

We picked our son's name shortly after our 20 week gender ultrasound. We will probably do the same with all of our children. I am pretty sure I would take one look at our new baby and say "I don't know what he/she looks like!? What do I do!?" They change so much even in the first couple weeks, they will look way different probably after you choose the name anyway! We are TTC right now and so of course I'm working on a list and narrowing down and I will say, that this time around I think it will be much harder to decide. I don't seem to love any on my list in the way I loved my son's name. I may try the "Wait and see" method just one time!

I will say though, choosing our son's name was so easy and I never doubted it was the one I wanted.(It wasn't DH's favorite at first but one day he said to me, "I like it just as much as any of the other names on our list so since its your favorite lets just decide that will be his name! I was about ready to give in to his choice of Levi which I liked but didn't love. Glad I held out a few more days! )
    Anyhow, I think both of your first name choices are nice. I like Mabel the most though. I think the middle names you have are nice, except Penelope and Eve kind of run into each other but that doesn't have to be a deal breaker. Over all, they are nice names. Are the middles family names? Are they names that you really like but might be 4rd, 4th or 5th on the list? I have a lot of names I really like, and so I just start putting different ones in the middle spots(We use two middles also) until I find a perfect fit. Good luck!
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

Lol its Mabel not Maple. I wasnt sure about the spelling of Blue/Bleu, but my husband wants Blue so I changed it.
    Maple Josephine Bleu just might make someone hungry! Haha so it is Mable Josephine Blue
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

I adore your options! Nola Penelope Eve is gorgeous and I love Mabel Josephine but not Bleu. I find it awkward. It flows very well though.