Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lol its Mabel not Maple. I wasnt sure about the spelling of Blue/Bleu, but my husband wants Blue so I changed it.
    Maple Josephine Bleu just might make someone hungry! Haha so it is Mable Josephine Blue
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

I adore your options! Nola Penelope Eve is gorgeous and I love Mabel Josephine but not Bleu. I find it awkward. It flows very well though.

Yes, they are favorite names and special meanings and family names.
    Nola- I fell in love with this while using it as a nickname for Magnolia. I researched Magnolia trees and think its the perfect image of womanhood: beauty, elegance, strength and endurance. So thats the image Nola has for me, even though it doesnt mean that.
    Penelope- again, a favorite. I would love to use it as a first name, but popularity put me off. And I cant commit to any nn for it.
    Eve- after my grandmother Evelyn whom I was extremely close to and I miss her incredibly.
    Mabel- discovered this digging through the family tree. My grandfathers sister. I was looking for a "Mae" name, and couldnt commit to Maeve or Esme. Mabel seems perfect and I can imagine our future little girl with this name.
    Josephine- Joseph and Josephines are abundant on all sides of the fam, and I happen to adore it.
    Blue- variety of reasons. My fav place to vaca growing up and now as I,have my own fam, and where we honeymooned was in Blueberry country in ME. My grandmother was very proud of her local blueberries so its a nod to her as well. And blue is my fav color and also was my wedding color and also all 3 of my sister in laws wedding color. We are all very close, and I always wanted to honor them with names in some way. So this seemed like a great way.

Quote Originally Posted by wrenmaple View Post
    Thanks for sharing the opposite view.
    I look at names as a special gift to my child, and enjoy watching how that little person makes that name theirs. I cant see how a little baby could look like one name over another, but thats just me. I cant see a name fitting until their cute personality shines through around toddlerhood.
    Im most likely going to keep having babies or at least try to, so having 2 names picked out isnt so extreme. I dont know if I want to commit to All future baby names, but id like to commit to at least one
    Oh I agree with you on the looks thing! I view it more as getting a reading on your baby rather than they're actual face matching the name. The energy, overall appearance, connection etc. might sway your original idea, or confirm it even more.

Laurel - twenty one - Toronto
    Nathaniel . Eden | Alessandra . Noel