Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Avalon Eleanor

I read this and thought that Avalon and Eleanor could be great twins. Similar in feel and yet distinctly different.
    Both in one name is a little much for me with the 3-3 feels odd - not bad, just well odd.

Avalon Rose and Eleanor Maeve would be my alternative combo options for sisters.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

I love the name Avalon, but I don't think it flows very well with Eleanor. I would switch it to Eleanor Avalon.
    Undecided!!

I like the pairing Avalon Eleanor. It has a cadence that is appealing to me. Avalon is a beachy place name to me (Avalon, NJ) and Eleanore is my name so I like it. I think Avalon Eleanor is a very pretty combo.

I like it and agree with @ellieberry, it has a cadence that's appealing.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I understand what you mean. A child who was brought to our attention has died. It's sad. I couldn't imagine losing a child. I think its sweet of you to commemorate her even in a small way. It shows that you have probably reached a higher level of moral development than most. I love the T.V. show Merlin and all things England and Arthurian legend right now so of course I like Avalon and Eleanor. The combo is appealing, but how about Avalon Blythe Eleanor?
    Esmeralda | Marceline | Enid | Rosalind | Floralba
    Evander | Atlas | Cassius | Lorcan