Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Avalon Eleanor

I read this and thought that Avalon and Eleanor could be great twins. Similar in feel and yet distinctly different.
    Both in one name is a little much for me with the 3-3 feels odd - not bad, just well odd.

Avalon Rose and Eleanor Maeve would be my alternative combo options for sisters.
    Expecting Our First.....
    DH doesn't want to discuss names until
    we know if it's a boy or girl. GRRRRR ARGH!

I love the name Avalon, but I don't think it flows very well with Eleanor. I would switch it to Eleanor Avalon.

I like the pairing Avalon Eleanor. It has a cadence that is appealing to me. Avalon is a beachy place name to me (Avalon, NJ) and Eleanore is my name so I like it. I think Avalon Eleanor is a very pretty combo.

I like it and agree with @ellieberry, it has a cadence that's appealing.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

Georgia, U.S.A
    I understand what you mean. A child who was brought to our attention has died. It's sad. I couldn't imagine losing a child. I think its sweet of you to commemorate her even in a small way. It shows that you have probably reached a higher level of moral development than most. I love the T.V. show Merlin and all things England and Arthurian legend right now so of course I like Avalon and Eleanor. The combo is appealing, but how about Avalon Blythe Eleanor?
    Esmeralda | Marceline | Enid | Rosalind | Floralba
    Evander | Atlas | Cassius | Lorcan