Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Carlin but spelling it the same way as George Carlin makes me think of a boy's name. What about using Carlynn? Or changing it slightly to Caylin, Kailyn, or Carleen...?

I do not find Carlin attractive at all. Caroline / Carolyn is much more feminine.

I don't like most names that end in -lyn. A few that can be pronounced with lyn, I suppose like Madeline and Caroline.

Very unisex & surnamey. Makes me think of Carlie or Carla. I would be more inclined to use Carla Lynn nn Carlyn. But I am more of a tradionalist.

I like Carmen which is same sounding. As far as -lyn names I like Evelyn a lot.

George Carlin was certainly one of the most original comedians of our time - a brilliant mind, quick wit and proudly irreverent. I'm not a huge fan of the "surnames as first names" trend but Carlin isn't too bad. But personally, I would go with a version of his first name so it's not so obvious a connection (Georgia, Georgiana, Georgina etc). But since you like "lyn" names, these are probably not your style.

Some "lyn" names ...

Evelyn
    Jocelyn
    Wendelin
    Gwendolen/Gwendolyn
    Rosalyn/Rosslyn/Rosalind
    Marilyn
    Madelyn/Madeline/Madeleine
    Newlyn
    Carolyn
    Cherilyn/Sherilyn
    Ethelyn
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I actually don't mind it. I think it's a little more visually appealing and feminine as Carlyn but I think it's nice. Could use Carly, Cary, Lyn, etc.

Though it does look a lot like Caroline/Carolyn so it will likely be misspelled a lot.

I adore Evelyn and I like Gwendolyn
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin