Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Harvey & Olivia work nicely for twins, but I dislike the matching middle names. I liked the Olivia Evangeline suggestion.

I think Harvey and Olivia are a nice twin pair, but I agree with some of the pp that Angelo and Angela are a bit too matchy for my taste. I really like the suggestion of Olivia Seraphine though! I think that would match nicely with Harvey Angelo.
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

Harvey Angelo is an absolute winner. Very unique, in a good way.

Olivia is orders of magnitude more popular than Harvey (except in pockets of the UK), but it remains a very pretty name.

Angela is dated and not as classy (imo) as your other three choices. "Olivia Angela" doesn't flow well-- they both end with the same sound, and saying it quickly is hard due to the ending vowel of Olivia and starting vowel of Angela.

I agree with other posters-- switch up the angel name for the little girl. That way you'll maintain a connection, but it will be a bit more subtle, and you'll have the added bonus of a more melodious flow. There's not too many choices I can think of...

Seraphine
    Malak [Arabic for 'angel,' a common name]
    Gabrielle
    Angelique
    Angeline
    Celeste
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

I love Harvey Angelo and Harvey and Olivia as twins, but Olivia Angela isn't doing anything for me. I second the suggestions of Olivia Angeline or Olivia Evangeline.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

I like all of the names individually, however as twins I don't feel they work. Olivia Angela is too "A" heavy, and I think the obvious Angel name is too matchy matchy. I agree with the pp that Olivia Angeline sounds much better, but I still think they are too related.