Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Harvey Angelo and Olivia Angela?

Harvey Angelo and Olivia Angela -
    Do you like these as twin names?
    If not, why?
    Any (similar) suggestions?

Individually, they are both very beautiful combinations. (Especially Harvey Angelo as both pieces are names that I favor).

On a personal level, I would only use one (Angelo/Angela) just because it's a little much. However, I don't think that there's anything too terrible about using them for twins. They would tucked away in the middle and therefore, not something the kids would have to deal with on a daily basis. The pair, Harvey and Olivia, sound equally classic and polished as well as sleek and modern. I like the idea of a secret connection for twins in the middle slot though.

You might consider Harvey Angelo and Olivia Evangeline OR Harvey Antonio and Olivia Angela, for example.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie

I would probably try for a different version of Angela/o for one of the twins. I think both is a little OTT. I think the closest I would get would be Angelo and Angeli. (at least the endings feel less similar).
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Harvey Angelo is great but Olivia Angela is clunky.
    Olivia Angeline works better. Or you could go with a different "angel" name, Olivia Seraphine

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

I like Harvey and Olivia as a pair. There's a subtle connection (6 letters, includes the letter V) but without being too 'twinny', if that makes sense. I think the middle names are far too close, though. I'd change Olivia's to something else, it feels a bit off with both names ending in the -a sound.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George