Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I really love Veronica nn Vera or Vinca. I think it goes well with Felix.

Azalea is also great with Felix. Very jazzy & vintagey imo.

Hm.. Well Olivia is very classic and beautiful. Is it definitely off-limits because of its popularity? Could you do some kind of compound name (a la Mary-Kate) to make it different? Olivia-Jane, Olivia-Cate, Olivia-Lyn, Olivia-Lou...
    Other names like Olivia:
    Vivian
    Viviana
    Linnea
    Lavinia
    Lilliana
    Lydia
    Vivica
    Ophelia
    Odetta
    Oleandra (ok I just made that one up - a feminized version of oleander, the fragrant white flower)

I prefer Azalea to Veronica/Oni. Veronica reminds me too much of the comics and I just can't get over that.
    Azalea nn Lea would be very cute and go well with Felix.

I like the above suggestion of Oleandra but would prefer the original Oleander -> even on a girl.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I like both names, but I would go with Veronica--crisp, classic, grown-up, but with cute nicknames.

What would keep me from Azalea is pronunciation. Uh-zale-lee-uh is pretty, but it's pronounced Uh-zale-yuh where I come from, which I don't care for at all. Same thing keeps me away from names that end in -ia. I love Julia (jool-ee-uh), but hate Julia (Jool-yuh).

Thanks for the suggestions emmabobemma! I do think Olivia is too popular because it is the #1 girls name in my state I love the name Vivian, but someone close to me already has dibs on it.

I really can't decide on Veronica and Azalea... which makes me worried that neither one is right. I just started a new thread on one of my old favorites... Virginia. I seem to have worries about all my names..

Thanks again, everyone!
    ~Mother to Felix & Gus <3