Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddie Prinze Jr.

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr have just had a second child, a son. Their older daughter is Charlotte Grace. It doesn't look like any name has been announced yet. Any guesses? I sort of wonder if he'll be Freddie Prinze III.

I was just about to post this! They've always been one of my favorite celebrity couples and Charlotte Grace is my favorite celeb baby name.

I wonder what they'll name him. It'll definitely be classic and traditional. I do remember them saying in an interview that with Charlotte, they wanted something traditional but not too common,because Sarah grew up as one of many Sarahs in her class... When they used Charlotte, it was in the top 100 but not nearly as popular as it is now. Maybe their son's name will also be also be a traditional name that is familiar but not super popular?

But at the same time when Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were expecting their son, I was expecting something different because Violet and Seraphina were so unexpected but they went with Samuel. I am analyzing this way too much, ha!

There is a part of me that thinks they would do Freddie Prinze III to honor his late father because he really loves him, but at the same time I think they won't. We'll have to see. I can't wait to see what they name him! (I'm clearly extremely excited to see their name choice.)
    Only 19 but a name lover!

Favorites:
    Girls:
    Top Five:Charlotte Belle,Emilia Alice,Clara Eve,Norah Lucille,and Adelaide/Adeline Pearl
    Other Favorites:Violet Isabelle,Lucy Arwen, Lila Josephine, Olive Beatrix,Amelie Sophia, Audrey Catherine,Louisa Caroline,Eliza Maeve,and Matilda Sophie
    Boys:
    Henry Caspian, Rory Philip,Asher Flynn, Jack Elias, and Gideon James

Quote Originally Posted by susan.n View Post
    I was just about to post this! They've always been one of my favorite celebrity couples and Charlotte Grace is my favorite celeb baby name.

I wonder what they'll name him. It'll definitely be classic and traditional. I do remember them saying in an interview that with Charlotte, they wanted something traditional but not too common,because Sarah grew up as one of many Sarahs in her class... When they used Charlotte, it was in the top 100 but not nearly as popular as it is now. Maybe their son's name will also be also be a traditional name that is familiar but not super popular?

But at the same time when Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were expecting their son, I was expecting something different because Violet and Seraphina were so unexpected but they went with Samuel. I am analyzing this way too much, ha!

There is a part of me that thinks they would do Freddie Prinze III to honor his late father because he really loves him, but at the same time I think they won't. We'll have to see. I can't wait to see what they name him! (I'm clearly extremely excited to see their name choice.)
    I'm right there with you!
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*

I think they used Abigail?

Oops I guess they had a boy so I hope they didn't use Abigail!