Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tamera Mowry-Housley and Husband, Adam Housley welcomes!

Aden John Tanner Housley, on Monday, Nov. 12 9 lbs., 5 oz. and is 21.5 WDYT?

My It's very common but, it's not too bad. I'd prefer if anything Aidan or Ayden.
    But, then again that would be a last result to choose Aden at all. It was on my list at first but, it's still high on the top 100 list.

Eh...it could be worse I guess

I was just about to post this, ha!

I also would have preferred Aidan(a longtime favorite of mine, even before the whole Aiden craze) or even Aiden but I still like it. Aden John seems a bit overdone but nonetheless it is still a lovely combo!
    Only 19 but a name lover!

Favorites:
    Girls:
    Top Five:Charlotte Belle,Emilia Alice,Clara Eve,Norah Lucille,and Adelaide/Adeline Pearl
    Other Favorites:Violet Isabelle,Lucy Arwen, Lila Josephine, Olive Beatrix,Amelie Sophia, Audrey Catherine,Louisa Caroline,Eliza Maeve,and Matilda Sophie
    Boys:
    Henry Caspian, Rory Philip,Asher Flynn, Jack Elias, and Gideon James

Meh. How many Aidens and its variants do we need?

I was just getting ready to post this! I am in love with his name although it could be because I'm adore his mom. Lol. I've never seen Aiden spelled so simply with the ones that I know. But I like it. They needed a four-letter name because of his dad, Adam (to keep with the Mowry tradition). Only thing I'm confused about is if Aden John is his first name or if John and Tanner are his middle names. I was thinking Aden John is the first name because otherwise it throws off the A.T. thing.
    Super excited for them and their new little cutie! And he IS a cutie!
    Last edited by maggielee; November 17th, 2012 at 04:01 AM.