Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Funny you mention Harbor. That is actually our second choice right now. I just wish there was a cute nn for it!

Thanks everyone for the helpful feedback! I don't know what we will decide, but your opinions are appreciated!

I know a teenage boy named Haven, and it works for him. Haven's similarity to Hayden and Evan helps.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Haven is so female to me! It's technically unisex, but all female to me. Likely cause it's my cousin's name.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Quote Originally Posted by laughiejackie View Post
    Funny you mention Harbor. That is actually our second choice right now. I just wish there was a cute nn for it!
    Ha! Me, too! I'm so into nicknames that I almost nixed it for that reason. No real way to shorten it, but knowing how I tend to refer to people, I'll probably gravitate toward "Harbs" when talking to him at home. Not the cutest nickname, so it wouldn't be used publicly. But I'm starting to think that a nickname-less name is okay.

But, what sort of a cute nn are you envisioning for Haven?
    Having fun TTC and dreaming of names.

Mattias Leo, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George, Cassian James
    Leonora Pearl, Arietta June, Felicity Mae, Eleni Rose