Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name the baby/guidelines ROUND ONE, GAME ONE.

I've seen a few of these going around and have enjoyed playing them. Figured I'd make one myself.
    Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonah David Wallace “JD” married Kaylee Claire Wallace (nee Hamilton) “KC”
    They want their children to have names where their initials could be nicknames like theirs, with a J middle name though. “AJ, TJ, DJ, MJ etc”

DS:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carson Daniel Anderson married Lauren Mae Anderson (nee Woods)
    They want their children to have names with consecutive initials like theirs (CD, LM)

DD/DS/DS:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan Garrett Hughes married Amber Leslie Hughes (nee Perez)
    For first names, they like popular names with a not so popular spelling. For middle names, they love the classics.

DD:

Tristan Xavier Reynolds married Felicia Anne Reynolds (nee Marley)
    They like first names that are outdated/old-fashioned with cute, modern nicknames. They like middle names that have a Russian origin.

DD/DD:

Jeremy Austin Becker married Elena Mackenzie Becker (nee Tillman)
    They like first names with no obvious nickname or no nickname to it and middle names that are unisex but lean more towards the gender of that child.

DS:

My princess [11/24/09], my little man [4/25/10], my munchkin [2/13/12], and my boys [12/3/13]

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley

~Pertussis (whooping cough) can be a fatal disease, especially in infants~
    Rest peacefully Lily Reece

They want their children to have names where their initials could be nicknames like theirs, with a J middle name though. “AJ, TJ, DJ, MJ etc”

DS: Camden Josiah "CJ"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They want their children to have names with consecutive initials like theirs (CD, LM)

DD/DS/DS: Harmonia Irie, Oberon Patrick, & Alastair Boone

For first names, they like popular names with a not so popular spelling. For middle names, they love the classics.

DD: Sofiya Elizabeth

They like first names that are outdated/old-fashioned with cute, modern nicknames. They like middle names that have a Russian origin.

DD/DD: Gertrude Natalia & Daphne Irina "Trudie and Nea"

They like first names with no obvious nickname or no nickname to it and middle names that are unisex but lean more towards the gender of that child.

DS: Ezra Parker
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

DS: Elliot Jacob *EJ*

DD/DS/DS: Emily Francesca & Jacob Kevin & Nathan Oliver

DD: Olyvia Grace

DD/DD: Harriet Misha *Hattie* & Clementine Sasha *Emmy*

DS: Levi Sawyer
    Current Favorites:
    Bay, Isabeau *Iso*, Lux, Phoebe, Vada
    Barrett, Grayer, Judson, Rockwell *Wells*, Solomon *Solo*

DS: Andrew Jacob

DD/DS/DS: Kennedy Lynn, Noah Oliver, and Sylvester Thomas

DD: Abagail Jane

DD/DD: Margaret "Maggie" Anastasia and Beatrice "Trixie" Dominika

DS: Beau Tyler

My princess [11/24/09], my little man [4/25/10], my munchkin [2/13/12], and my boys [12/3/13]

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley

~Pertussis (whooping cough) can be a fatal disease, especially in infants~
    Rest peacefully Lily Reece

DS: Calen Jonah Wallace 'C.J'

DD/DS/DS: Bonita ''Bonnie'' Caitlin, Dominic ''Nico'' Elijah, Finnian ''Finn'' Greyson

DD: Kloey Juliette

DD/DD: Staci Anoushka ''Cece'' & Alana Maksima ''Lani''

DS: Arlo Bailey
    Dani mum to lil stunner Bailey (5) & mini minx Liberty (3)
    ↓ Future names ↓
    Kairi Peyton (contemplating 2nd middle name)
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan