Names Searched Right Now:

What could Reggie be a nickname for?

All I can think of is Reginald. Also, what other boy names would you consider 'spunky'?

* not pregnant, just looking for opinions.
    Matilda, Beatrix, Lucille, Margo, Ivy, Guinevere, Isadora, Violet, Ada, Alice, Hermione, Cora, Elizabeth, Flora, Olive, Sybil, Isolde
    Felix, Henry, Ambrose, Darcy, Asa, Ezra, August, Oscar, Theodore, Edward, Clark, Arthur, Jasper, Winston, Percival

I am really struggling with what else it would work for. Maybe Richard nn Richie could get altered to Reggie, but it's a long stretch.
    Reginald is related to lots of names like Reynold, Reynolds etc, so you could argue for it there, maybe especially with a G middle name. Reynold George. Go to the page for Reginald there are a few other suggestions.

Regis would work but is very Philbin.

Ronald is apparently a form of Reginald (?) but the Ron nn is so much more obvious.

I can sort of see it for Rex but Rex is already so short.

I think Reggie is so cute. I think it works well as a nickname for Eldredge.

The first things I thought of were Reginald and Regis (love Regis!) I also like the idea of an RE- name with a G middle name.

Beauregard
    Gregory
    Gregson
    Peregrine/Peregrin
    Regine
    Regulo
    Taregan
    Reagan
    Remington
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 17th, 2014 at 04:11 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.