Results 1 to 5 of 15
September 23rd, 2012 09:54 AM #1
Multiple Births BNG From Another Site:)
1. You're seventeen and an only child. Your mother keeps saying how she'd love to have grandchildren one day but you think you're too young. One day your mother falls ill and you don't think she'll make it through. Remembering your mother's wish you have a one night stand with youe best friend's cousin. You have twin girls. The first born looks just like your mum and the second born has your nose and mouth and the father's eyes. You name them both after your mother and their second name is whatever you like.
2. Your mother gets better but is left in a wheelchair. She still dotes on her granddaughters though. When they are seven months old you bump into their dad while at your friend's house and things are awkward for a while but soon you get talking and you see how funny he is. You agree to meet up the following weekend. What is his name?
3. Your mum agrees to babysit the twins while you meet up with him. You go for a walk by a nearby river and you get to know him better. He makes you feel safe and he makes you laugh like no one else. As the day draws to an end you know you have to tell him about the twins. He's shocked at first but tells you he wants to meet them. He falls in love with them straight away and he tells you he wants you all to be a family. When the twins are 1 year old you find out you're pregnant again. It's twins again! Two more little girls! They are both identical, they have light brown hair and green eyes. Their first names are both long and elegant and their middle names begin with J.
4. When your daughters are 4 and 3 you decide to try for a boy for your boyfriend. You don't get a boy though, you get three!! The first boy looks like your dad, the second looks like your boyfriend and the third has your eyes and mouth but your boyfriend's nose. The first boy has the initials HD, the second has the initials CG and the third has a popular name for his first name and your boyfriend's name as his middle name.
5. When you kids are 2, 5 and 6 you decide to move closer to your mum because her health is getting worse. Where do you move to?
6. When the kids are 4, 7 and 8 your mum slips on ice in her wheel chair and gets taken to hospital. She keeps getting worse until she takes her last breath. You're absolutely devastated but two weeks after her funeral your tears of sadness turn to joy when you fin out you're pregnant again. It's just one baby this time. A girl! Her first name is a flower name and her middle name means 'light' or is a spiritual name.
7. Soon your kids are growing up. Your youngest is four, she is very intelligent and has been reading since she was two and a half. Your triplets are eight, the eldest loves sports and the other two love Science. Your youngest twins are eleven, the older twin is very popular and loves fashion and the younger twin is into drama. And your oldest twins are twelve, they are both the comedians of the household and never take anything seriously. One day you surprise them all by announcing that you are pregnant again! It's another set of twins. A boy and a girl. They both have popular first names and 'vintage' middle names.
8. 20 years on. You can list their children and occupations if you likeKaspar, Felix, Dmitri, Rudi and SorenAmelie, June, Belle, Luna and Violet*Not expecting, just collecting*