Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Avia VS Aviana

Avia VS Aviana

Do you like either? Which do you prefer? I prefer Avia bc it doesn't actually have the word "avian" in it so it avoids the bird flu association BUT its a shoe brand :/ does anyone know an alternate spelling? I don't like Aviah bc that gives me a Neveah vibe. Is it just too much like the water and flu? I like it pronounced Ay-Vee-uh not Ah-Vee-uh with the nn Avie.

I have Evia on my list, but it is pronounced eh-vee-uh
    Avia really isn;t that bad. I do prefer Aviana and don't associate it at all with Avian. I do pronounce it aw-vee-awna though.
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites June 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Amelia, Arabella, Beatrice, Imogen, Violet, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Jasper, Edgar, Morgan, Gilbert, Henry, Sebastian, Arthur, Basil, Monroe
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Emmeline Bronte/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

I prefer Aviana. Avia is ok too though.
    Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Luther's little brother November 2015!
    Currently loving: Magnus, Tiberius, Gregor, Corvus and Ulric.

Avia is a running shoe company.
    *Magnolia Anouk /Evangeline/Evelina Charlotte Rue/Junia Evangeline/Viviana Wildflower/ Georgiana Soleil/Sylvie Wilhelmina Moon/ Guinivere Ione Moon*

*Alive, Amoret, Cordelia, Olive, Beatrix, Eugenie, Marigold, Luna, Snow, Matilda, Fleur, Florence*

*Augusten Wolf/ Magnus Jude/August Jasper/Jude/Cyrus Jude/Lev*

*Osias, Caius, Finlo, Westley,Ivo, Grey, Thatcher, Ignatius, Hawthorne, Benedict, Atlas, Asher, Hugo,Caspian, August *