Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

a sibling for Lachlan

Hi all

I am new to this site !

My partner and I have been talking about baby #2 names (currently not pregnant), we currently have a nearly 1yr old son Lachlan William James [lastname] ...

We decided that if we were to have a girl her middle.names would be Miller & Grace.. Not sure on the order, and we chose Miller as it is the first few letters of our mothers names put together...

If were to have another boy middle name is undecided but would include either Jason or Jay

My question to you is what would YOU name the baby, keeping in mind his/her older brother is Lachlan?

Thank you in advance xx

Favourites

Benedict Amos~Theodore Zooey~Eli Augustin~Henry Dashiell~Augustus Finlay

Rosa Julienne~Maeve Adair~Esme Noelle~Olive Maria~Margot Clare~Mary Willa

I would name Lachlan William James's sibling either

Stella Grace Miller Lastname or Ruby Miller Grace Lastname (can't choose!)

or

Isaac Jason Miller Lastname

I second Ruby as a sister for Lachlan, but as Ruby Grace Miller. I also like Lila Grace Miller, as well as Freya Grace Miller.

For a brother, I like Reuben Jay Miller, Theo Jason Miller and Rory Jason Miller.

May I suggest Miller as the first name if Lachlan's sister is a boy? Miller and Lachlan for siblings is charming, and I like Miller Jason.

Arabella Story • Sienna Willow • Freya Imogen • Lily Adelaide • Shiloh Annaliese

Elijah Reuben • Luca Phoenix • Jude August • Dylan Bodhi • Charlie ???

Quote Originally Posted by lachasmama View Post
    Hi all

I am new to this site !

My partner and I have been talking about baby #2 names (currently not pregnant), we currently have a nearly 1yr old son Lachlan William James [lastname] ...

We decided that if we were to have a girl her middle.names would be Miller & Grace.. Not sure on the order, and we chose Miller as it is the first few letters of our mothers names put together...

If were to have another boy middle name is undecided but would include either Jason or Jay

My question to you is what would YOU name the baby, keeping in mind his/her older brother is Lachlan?

Thank you in advance xx
    What are your mothers' names?

B:

Lorcan
    Liam
    Alan
    Alasdair/Alistair
    Finley
    Kenneth
    Calum
    Graham
    Ian
    Lennox
    Lennon
    Logan
    Ramsay
    Rory

G:

Kenna
    Isla
    Sheena
    Oona
    Finley | Theo | Leonidas | Owen | Nolan | Evan | Liam | Evander | Nikolai | Alexander | Oliver | Rory | Lincoln | James | Constantine | Aubrey

Cecily ~ Norah ~ Lilia ~ Celeste ~ Noelle ~ Aurelie ~ Evadne ~ Amelie ~ Autumn ~ Liv ~ Zoe ~ Olivia ~ Annora ~ Airi ~ Zahra ~ Elowen

Eden - Briar

GPs: Tennessee • Boston • Ottilie • Elora • Clarity