Keep it going...double middle names?

Our daughter's have a first and middle, but our son we gave a first name and two middle names (to honor each side of our family). So the question is...if we have another girl - should she just have one middle like the other girls? If we have another son - should he have two middles like his brother? I really like Barrett's double middle names, but a lot of double middle combos just sound too forced. Thoughts? Thanks!
    Mommy to Rosamund 2011, Elowen 2013, & Barrett 2015

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

I wouldn't feel obligated to do two middle names regardless of gender, but I do like the idea of both sons matching and both girls matching in that regard. If you can't find a combo that you like, I'd say don't worry about it.
    ***Currently TTC***

Mary Annabelle ~ Celia Josephine ~ Jane Penelope ~ Lucy Estella

Hope Margaret ~ Thea Mallory

Arthur Wesley ~ Everett Owen ~ Leo Calvin ~ Philip Henry ~ Caleb Watson

Personally I think if you have another, you should give it two middles if it's a girl.
    I know this situation first hand. In fact, it was a very, very, very similar situation.

My mom has three children: Andrea Britni, Alisa Breann, and Mason Robert Ross. Robert Ross is also honouring both sides of the family, the stepdads and my mothers. Me and my older sister have the same initials (ABG) while our half-brother has MRRM. Had he been a girl, he would have had the same AB thing. I've always felt like I mattered much less because we were girls with the same initials and had he been a girl, he would have been subjected to the same initials, but instead he got a different name, with an extra name in there!

However, I did have other circumstances on top of that. He was a half-brother, our parents had a horrible divorce. and my mom lets him do way more "tomboy" things than me and my sister were allowed to. (I wasn't allowed to try breakdancing, but he was. Me and my sister were banned from even water guns that looked like guns but my brother was allowed toy guns and nerf guns all through his childhood) so maybe my other household circumstances may have made the mn issue a thing when it may have not been one. (My stepdad's other kids all had one with different initials, regardless of their genders)

However, all kids are different, so your oldest girls may feel resentment towards the son and whoever comes next regardless, or they won't care at all. Do what your heart tells you to do.

Arsinoë Hunter Rose
    Anaxandra Violet Reed
    Amethyst Bianca MargotAnnabeth Melody NightshadeEllington "Elle" Athena BrielleElżbieta Xanthe ArtemisErika Cecily WinterOnyx Liliana FawnPallas Valerie Blythe

Alec Foster Blaise
    Gilbert "Gil" Apollo Demetri
    Alfred Lionel HadesArthur Farid AvalonCato Matthew AloisCiel Antonio ProsperLovino "Lovi" Schuyler GarrisonNico Edmund KanePerseus "Percy" Romano AsherScipio Adrian Phoenix
    More: http://sta.sh/01sl2pax62ts

@evelinrose - Interesting story! I feel like sharing initials and then using something completely different could be an issue. None of our children share any initials. The girls' names also honor both sides of our family, because we used names that each side had in common, so I don't anticipate any jealousy, beside just having that "extra" middle name. I feel more inclined to use double middles for a son to match Barrett. But I see what you're saying about giving them to a girl as well. My only problem with that is that our top girl name is Wilhelmina! Thank for the feedback @marie23!
    Mommy to Rosamund 2011, Elowen 2013, & Barrett 2015

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17