Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Middle Name for Harper.

Yes, Harper, even though it's all the rage right now with celebrities and everyone else,climbing up the popularity charts, and is a unisex name. I'm usually not a fan of unisex names, but this is one of the few that I like. I think Harper is really sweet, and I love Harper Lee.

With that said, what are your middle name suggestions for Harper? Since it is a unisex name, I would like something softer,feminine, and clearly a girls name (so no to something like Harper Quinn) to balance Harper out. I've been tossing around Harper Audrey or Harper Julia.

Help? Thank you for all of your help!
    Only 19 but a name lover!

Favorites:
    Girls:
    Top Five:Charlotte Belle,Emilia Alice,Clara Eve,Norah Lucille,and Adelaide/Adeline Pearl
    Other Favorites:Violet Isabelle,Lucy Arwen, Lila Josephine, Olive Beatrix,Amelie Sophia, Audrey Catherine,Louisa Caroline,Eliza Maeve,and Matilda Sophie
    Boys:
    Henry Caspian, Rory Philip,Asher Flynn, Jack Elias, and Gideon James

Well, Julia is my 2nd favorite girls name right now so Harper Julia is nice. I also like Harper Juliet or Harper Juliana. Other suggestions:

Harper Eliza
    Harper Elizabeth
    Harper Elise
    Harper May
    Harper Elena
    Harper Anneliese
    Harper Sophia
    Harper Jane
    Harper Camille
    Harper Lynae
    Harper Gabrielle
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I know several Harpers actually, and their names are:

Harper Mae (2 of them!)
    Harper Jean
    Harper Elizabeth
    Harper Faith
    Harper Victoria

Yes, lots of Harpers with FB, irl friends and hearing of it out in public etc.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)