Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    With those girls names, I think Micah is still fairly clearly a boy. I also like Mason in your set. I particularly like Mason Robert - I like the balance of modern and historical.

Maybe already suggested but:
    Matthias
    Macario
    Mikko
    Matteo
    Morrison
    Moore
    Moreland
    Mako

ALSO if you don't mind me asking what was Grandpa Melvin's middle name? Is it or a variant on the table?

For another middle (or first?) What about VINcent to touch on MelVIN?
    Or some MEL names
    Carmel (I think has more feminine use than male, but in the middle?)
    Carmelo
    Romel/Romell
    Romelo/Romello
    Tahmel (place name)

Romel or Romelo could honor Robert and Melvin. Or Vincent Romel, Vincent Romelo.

Of course I recognize this doesn't really seem to your taste at all - but I do think they are handsome names : D.

Good luck!

His middle name is Edward....Nothing wrong with it...just doesn't do anything for me. I also have a cousin (other side of the family) with the name Edward nn Eddie.

I actual love Vincent, I never considered that it could tie in my Melvin connection. Hm.
    ~*~Ames~*~

Proud mommy of three beautiful girls:
    Delaney Brooke (6-27-05)
    Ryley Kate (4-16-07)
    Quinn Michaela (6-1-13)

Quote Originally Posted by libbyj06 View Post
    I've always liked Montgomery nickname Montie and Morgan. I also like Marshall.
    Ooooh you beat me to it with the Montgomery suggestion. Monty is such an adorable nickname!
    I like Morgan for a boy too, but living in Wales, it's a unisex name now, but still leans to the boys. As I understand it, it's more for the girls now in the USA?

OP I understand your struggle with M names...they are hard!

Oh I'm glad you like Vincent! I think it's very handsome. It's very different from your girls' names but in a way that still totally works. I mean I think it still sounds faintly surnamey like theirs Much less Irish and less modern, but still that tie in.

Oh another vin option: Calvin?