Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Milo, Miles, Morgan,Marcus, is Mason too popular? I like Mason but I don't know if you care about popularity.
    12 year old who loves names!
    Blair, Gwen, Louisa, Stella, Lia, Athena
    Rhett, Shane, Grey, Pierce, Cole, Luke
    Abby

If you went with Morgan I think people could possibly question which one was the boy (assuming they knew you had 2 girls and 1 boy), so if you think that would bother you then Morgan wouldn't be a good idea. I do agree with southern.maple though and think it would work really well with Delaney and Ryley - and I would also assume Ryley spelled that way was a girl, but maybe that's just me.

What about Marvin?

I was going to suggest Marcus until everyone else suggested it and you said you didn't like it much, but I thought I'd add that I know someone with a son Marcus and they call him Mac (part of the reason I thought of it for you). I love this name and it seems to sort of fall into the same category with Gabriel and Noah, so maybe it wouldn't be that tough of a sell for your hubby. I also seem to recall coming across the name Macarius, which kind of sounds like a Bible name (and might be -- I'm not up on my Bible studies), a la Gabriel and Noah, and it gets you the Mac nickname if you want it.

Good luck!

I've always liked Montgomery nickname Montie and Morgan. I also like Marshall.
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel