Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Avery (g) and ______??

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Archer

32 49.23%
  • Roman

33 50.77%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I keep messing up...please vote to help us decide.

Hi again,

First we were set on Leo, but then I kept looking and looking and finally my partner decided that Leo was too ordinary. I actually felt a little sad, and had to let it go (it remains in the middle spot though). Then we went through a bunch of names and a couple of months age settled (compromised) on Archer.....but again, I kept looking (totally addicted to this site), and then started questioning this choice, which prompted my partner to re-consider Roman. I actually really really like Archer but wonder whether it will be considered one of those trendy choices tied to this time period.

Now I am a little worried that I may lose the battle for Archer, but I have only myself to blame. I do Like Roman, but not sure if I like it with sibling's name Avery.

Anyways, please vote on these 2.

Once we decide this time, that's it, no more questioning

I'm sad to hear that Leo is out of consideration because I think the name goes better with Avery than Archer or Roman.

Archer - shares an initial and a pronounced "er" sound with Avery. It's too similar for my liking

Roman - not a fave of mine due to the association with convicted felon director Roman Polanski. It's a different style than Avery. Have you considered Rowan or the Irish Ronan?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Sorry, but I love Leo too.
    Archer I don't mind but Roman I don't really like.
    Fave names: Astrid, Anise, Annika, Cleo, Gabrielle, Holly, Marnie, Mardi, Miranda, Miriam, Poppy, Sydney

I'm from Australia, so when I'm referring to popularity I'm using Aussie lists.

Mischa - I much prefer both Rowan and Ronan to Roman.....I have tried and tried with both these names. The issue with Rowan is not knowing the genders when seeing both on paper, I don't have a problem with this at all and personally don't really care if initially people aren't sure of the gender, but my partner cares.

Thank you both for your thoughts. I should have stopped looking after Leo, my partner was on board with it at one point.

I voted for Roman. Personally, I would go with Leo.