Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm probably going to get a lot of stick but I don't see the appeal in Genevieve at all. It gets a lot of love on here but it just looks and sounds ugly to me. Claire and Clara as well get love but I just find them boring and dated. For boys, I loathe the name August and variants, but again they seem to be pretty popular on here.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Maeve, Ramona, Seraphina for girls, Linus for boys.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I've never seen the appeal of Clementine or Milo, but tons of people love them. I also don't care for Claire/Clara which seems to be really popular right now, and Cecilia. Hum, I can't really think of anything else... and I really don't HATE these, I just really do not see the appeal in them.
    Ladies
    Anneliese Helena Kate ~ Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Elizabeth Celine
    Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley
    Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Literary GP Combos
    Charlotte Pemberley Jane ~ Philippa Austen Rose

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

Lucy, Eliana (and every other "Ellie") and Olive.

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

I loathe Imogen (makes me think of indigent) and Clementine (just awful), Amelia (especially spelled Emilia), Mabel, Cosette (really sounds like the thing you put in a tape deck), Charlotte, Paloma (sounds like a tumor) and Honor (not going to be good as a teenager). As for boys: Gideon, Alistair, Mason, Easton/Weston, Maverick, Nico, Xander (not so bad if it is spelled Zander). Also, anything Irish that sounds no where near how it's spelled.