Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i love Grace! such a shame about hubby! - maybe as a mn?

Calla, Pearl, Ruby, Iris, Mabel, Jade, Kate, Willa, Phillippa, Caroline, Catherine, Alexandra, Theodora, Georgiana

nn Libby for spunkidoodle's suggestion of Elizabeth is precious too.

I love lots of those suggested names, as well as your choices!

Olive nn Liv
    nn Nel for spundiedoodle's Penelope
    Flora
    Daphne nn Dede

Thanks, all! Oh, how I love Elizabeth...but that is my daughter Eva's middle name (as well as my sil's name). If I ever knew I'd have 2 daughters, that probably would have been an awesome choice for a first name! (It is also my mn, and my late mom's mn.) Right now I think we are leaning toward Noelle/Ellie. Yes, naming a child with my husband is tough!! He has very bad taste. . I'll keep checking back because we certainly haven't closed the book...

Jack and Eva are both short, and on the board in England (Jack, Evie, and Grace are all in the top ten - how ironic )To fit the sibset, I might consider...

Lily
    Ruby
    Mia
    Sophie
    Chloe
    Lucy (already been said, I second)
    Holly
    Last edited by jame1881; September 24th, 2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: I can't spell...
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

I like the name.Juliet better than Noelle but not sure what nn you'd use for it other than Julie, and I like.Juliet a lot better than Julie. Curious what your feelings were on Juliet and nn. I don't dislike Noelle however, and thought Ellie was both a cute and clever nn to get from it. Although Ellie is becoming quite popular these days, at least in the States.

Another thought I had for you was Katherine nn Kat. I thought the one syllable would make a nice bookend to the trio with one syllable Jack obviously being on the other side. And being 3 letters it will look nice next to Eva. All are short cute and classic. My prediction though is that Kat.will have a love/hate response. People will either love it because its a classic nn but underused these days. Or they will be mad at me for.even suggesting it b/c its not as outwardly elegant or dramatic as Juliet or Noelle. But dont forget the name I'm actually suggesting is Katherine. And if you don't like Kat I think Kate would work just as well. Even if it is getting really popular, all the good ones are. But personally, I think Kat could be cute.
    Last edited by kitkat26; September 25th, 2012 at 12:04 AM.