Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mary is one of the oldest classics in the book, and It's been on the decline. I knew a very cute little girl named Mary years ago an it was so sweet on her. It's less common than you'd think. At least it is where I live.

Here are some ideas: (Sorry for any repeats)

Helen/Helena
    Dorothy
    Irene
    Elaine
    Patricia
    Rachel
    Anne
    Jane
    Mary
    Fay/Faye
    Mae
    Margaret
    Cecily
    Joan
    Theresa

I don't think Gemma is a classic name but Jemima nn of Jemma is beautiful and fits the bill.

Amelia is beautiful and the nn's of Mia, Leah, Mimi, Mel or Amy make it very flexible.

Jessica is beautiful too I know that she was discovered 20 years ago and hit the top of the naming charts but she is a really lovely choice.

If you like glamorous, sophisticated and popular names then look no further than Ava.

However, for something less popular

Cordelia
    Helena
    Calista
    Cecelia
    Psalm 23

What about Amelia spelled Emilia, which is much less common and looks like a cross between Amelia and Emily to me?

I think the name Alexandra is less common than the other classics (though you'd have to avoid the Lexi variations as nicknames since those are super popular).

You could also try Miranda, which is Shakespearan and not at all common. Same for Regan (REE-gan).

Since Emma is so popular, how about Emmaline?

Another idea would be Katerina instead of Katherine.

Aww @Rollo it's nice to see Jessica getting some love. The name has almost always been in the top 1000 and has been around since Shakespeare. So while it's fair that it's trending downward after the over-use I actually am inclined to consider it somewhere near classic, if not truly. But I might be biased : D.