Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shea works better than Shaylon

I personally like Shannon but I grew up with boys named Ashley, Courtney, Dominique, and etc so I don't find it too feminine for a boy

Also love Shiah/Shia (reggae artist Shiah Coore) and Shai (Orlando Bloom's character in Haven)

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

Gotchya. That's a reasonable line in the sand to draw, although with Shane at 215 and falling I doubt there are that many more baby boy Shanes born every year than whatever name is at 301.

Nash comes to mind. All the letters are in your surname : D, and it fits in with Cash and Dashiell and Asher being popular. I think it has good flow with your middle name pick. In general I think one-syllable names are going to work well for you.

Shai is cool but I'd have reservations about calling my kid Shy. Like, if he really is....that's going to be hard.

Shea isn't even in the top 1000 (for either gender) and I think is less problematic.

I did a little more digging on Shanahan. Other websites give the meaning as "wise" as well as "old", and another Irish name that means "wise" is Redmond, also given with variants Reamon, Reamonn, and Reamonnn. This is the Irish take on Raymond, and then I think when it got put back into English, Redmond happened. I kind of like it.