Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Winston and Rose sibling set

Just wondering your thoughts on this possible sib set. All just ideas for now, no babies yet!

Winston and Rose.

Rose is a set name for a girl. We like the name Jack for a boy, but I didn't want just Jack and Rose due to Titanic.. But after finding Winston we really liked that to add to the possible sibling set of:

Winston, Rose, and Jack.

What do you guys think? Thoughts? Other suggestions for boy siblings for Rose?

London, England
    I LOVE Winston & Rose! I also like Jack & Rose, I was so in love with the Titanic movie.

I like Jude, Miles, Otis, Louis, Levi, Jules, Cole, Fred, Milo, Wilder, Wilmer.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Winston and Rose as a sib set is adorable! There are tons of boy names that will sound great with Rose. I especially like: Oscar, Ezra, Emmett, and Arthur. I think these would also sound good with Winston.

I love Winston and Rose, but I still think having a Jack and Rose in the same sibling set stands out (even with Winston in there). I think Winston, Rose, and Harry, Davis, Oliver, Theodore, Arthur, Laurence, Harvey, or Frederick sound fab.

Greater Boston, MA
    I love Winston and Rose, and prefer Winston to Jack (although I do like Jack).
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥

Les Dames
    Ada ♥ Beatrice ♥ Christabel ♥ Cordelia ♥ Dorothea ♥ Eliza ♥ Elza ♥ Frances ♥ Harriet ♥ Ida ♥ Iris ♥ Jessamine ♥ Joy ♥
    Mary ♥ Matilda ♥ Nora ♥ Olive ♥ Pearl ♥ Rosabel ♥ Rose ♥ Rosemary ♥ Sarah ♥ Thessaly ♥ Violet

Les Messieurs
    Abel ♥ Archer ♥ Asher ♥ August ♥ Beau ♥ Benedict ♥ Edmund ♥ Fletcher ♥ Francis ♥ Gabriel ♥ Isaac ♥ Joah ♥ John ♥ Josiah ♥ Jude ♥ Nathanael ♥ Noah ♥ Raphael ♥ Reuben ♥ Samuel ♥ Sebastian ♥ Tobias ♥ Winston ♥ Zachariah