Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My top five!

All adoreable names! I genuinely love all of these, but I'll rank them.

1. Tessa
    2. Autumn
    3. Eloise
    4. Willow
    5. Lola

You can't go wrong with any of these names though!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Aw, thanks Otillie!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Lola (phoebe and Cleo) are the main contenders for me...Depends where you live-In NZ it quite fine as a stand alone name. I don't know anyone called Delores....

My favorites are Eloise, Lola, and Tessa, in that order. Love Eloise Autumn! If you are clear about want you want her to be called, people will fall in line. My parents named me Kimberly (in the mid-80s). They did not like Kim or Kimmy (obviously Nameberry wasn't there to advise them not to pick a name if they didn't like the nicknames), so I'm basically the only Kimberly around who has never shortened her name at all. But it works--everyone calls me Kimberly.

Thanks Ella and June! Yeah, IF I go with Eloise I would want her nn to be Elle. Maybe Lola but I just don't think it works, haha. Will stay away from Ellie for sure though . Glad u girls like Tessa and Lola as well!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!